Ride to the world class wine region of Montepulciano. An easier spin on the legs today heads through lands rich in wine, olive and sunflower production. On arrival into Montepulciano the steeps streets of medieval Montepulciano offer countless and extensive views over the spectacular Val d’Orica and Val di Chaina.
Distance 61.1 km
Update: August 03, 2018
Tips and hintsThis ride is available on the tours: SGCRCTTFTM
32T 688639 4799014
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view