Leaving Radda, cycle sections of the Giro d’Italia stages as you head west to the hilltop town of San Gimignano famed for it’s 14 towers (and the world’s best gelato shop!). On leaving San Gimignano, the route passes through the old town streets of Monteriggioni and into the grandeur of Siena’s old town centre piece, the Piazza del Camp. The pefect spot for a post-ride beer!
Distance 74.4 km
This route is to be used in conjunction with the supplied route notes for this day.
Update: August 03, 2018
Tips and hintsThis ride is available on the tours: SGCRCTTFTM & SGRCFTS
32T 692127 4817642
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view