Please refer to your route notes for a shorter distance avialable on this day.
Take in a loop ride through the Chianti wine lands. Tap out a steady rhythm on the climb to Giaole in Chianti, home to 12th century Brolio Castle, the regions largest vineyard. A rapid descent heads through Castelnuovo dei Sabionni before a rolling route returns to the pool and gardens of your hotel. Later, why not visit the Casa del Chianti Classico. This former 15th century convent houses the largest collection of Chianti labels ready for sampling under expert guidance.
Tips and hintsThis ride is available on the tours: SGCRCTTFTM & SGRCFTS
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.