Ride into the heart of Chianti via the local and pro’s favourite route, the 'Via Chiantgiana'. Leaving Florence visit the museum of Tour de France and Italian cycling legend, Gino Bartali. Roll south through cafe filled piazza’s of Greve and Panzano in Chianti. Your last stop of the day is the charming, historic wine town of Radda in Chianti where you will be spend the next 2 nights.
Distance 46.6 km
Update: June 05, 2019
Safety informationThere is a small section in Ponte a Ema which, to avoid joining a major road, follows a one way road. Please push your bike through this short section.
Tips and hintsThis ride is available on the tours: SGCRCTTFTM & SGRCFTS.
32T 682832 4848167
Basic Equipment for Road Cycling
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Cycling shoes
- Padded shorts and jersey
- Water bottle and cage
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view