Tips and hints
Dag 1+2 Hochwildehaus https://www.alpenverein.de/DAV-Services/Huettensuche/Hochwildehaus/6938609
Dag 4+5 Martin Buschhütte http://www.hotel-vent.at/martinbusch/index-martinbusch.html
dag 6 Hochjoch-Hospiz https://www.hochjoch-hospiz.at
Getting thereVia München Kufstein, Innsbruck , Otztal en dan richting Obergurgl. Of via Ulm , Fernpass, Imst en Ötztal.
ParkingParkeren in Sölden of Obergurgl.
Book recommendation by the author
Author’s map recommendations
Basic Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
Technical Equipment for Mountain Hikes
- Climbing helmet as required
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.