Enjoy this short section connecting Cape Cornwall and St Just with Sennen Cove. Fields and cliff-walking will make for a lovely jaunt down the coast.
Distance 7 km
From Cape Cornwall to Sennen Cove is a wonderful walk passing the sand dunes to Whitesands Bay. Honey coloured cliffs prevail and keep your eyes peeled as dolphins are a common sight. The route follows the dunes but alternatively you can walk on the beach until you reach the little village of Sennen Cove.
Tips and hints
This tour appears in the following itineraries:
SW 36199 30658
30U 307584 5555136
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view