Walk from Rifugio Vazzoler to Rifugio Passo Duran through the Parco Nazionale delle Dolomiti Bellunesi.
Distance 11 km
The path from Rifugio Vazzoler, on routes 554 & 549, to Passo Duran brings forcella after forcella (mountain passes), in another rewarding stage of the AV1 as you skirt by the Civetta massif. Carry on along the mountain road then descend to Passo Duran (1605 m).
Update: August 31, 2018
Tips and hints
This route appears in the following itineraries:
33T 271565 5137705
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view