Walk from Rifugio Coldai to Rifugio Vazzoler with fantastic views of Lago di Alleghe.
Distance 8.5 km
A lovely stroll around Lago Coldai up to a small pass that sets the scene for today's walk; you’ll be following route 560 all the way to Rifugio Vazzoler. Drop into the valley with views of Lago di Alleghe, before ascending towards the day’s first major pass - the Forcella di Col Rean - to reach Rifugio Vazzoler.
Update: August 31, 2018
Tips and hints
This route appears in the following itineraries:
33T 274668 5142627
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view