Natural paths take you through oak and pine trees today as you climb towards Montjardin, before a final remote section through open country and vineyards to Los Arcos.
Distance 20.8 km
The majority of your walk today will take you along beautiful natural paths, starting with the first section up to Monjardin. You will have magnificient views southward of the alternative route and Luquin, both route options join for the last section to Los Arcos.
Update: February 26, 2020
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
30T 579154 4724590
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view