This morning begin the day ride with the luggage transport to the starting point for the walk. Please see your trip documents/accommodation sheet for exact transfer details. Your walking route starts at Degollada de Peraza.
Today you have the choice of doing a shorter route or longer descent back to San Sebastián. Both options begin with the taxi transfer to Degollada de la Peraza. The shorter walk follows the GR-131. It’s a well-marked historic route on dirt paths, some sections have gravel/loose rock on the gradual descent. .
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.