Leave Chipping Campden and enter classic Cotswold countryside as you traverse open land, climb above the picture-perfect villages and enjoy iconic views.
Distance 16.5 km
Leaving beautiful Chipping Campden behind, climb up to Dover’s Hill and admire the incredible views as you cross the fields to Broadway. Arrive at Broadway Tower, an 18th century "folly" tower, home to both sweeping views as well as historical exhibitions about it's famous occupants over time, including the artist William Morris.
Update: May 09, 2019
Tips and hints
SP 15040 39133
30U 583515 5767343
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view