Follow crop field through the area of Meseta., ascend to Fuente de Prao and admire the views from there before descending to Hornillos.
Distance 21.4 km
Crop fields dominate the landscape as you enter an area called the Meseta. A short climb after the Fuente de Prao Torre gives you great views of the flat landscape surrounding you for miles, before you descent to Hornillos. A short transfer at the end of today brings you to your accommodation in Isar.
Update: February 26, 2020
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
30T 441993 4687949
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view