As you walk along the coast today you will come across many small fishing villages and crumbling fortresses. Stop along the way and absorb the sights and sounds. See the incredible variety of seabirds' enroute, stop in a local café and sample some fresh fish while overlooking the paradise beaches.
Salema has a wide range of restaurants, in the evenings you can wander through the streets of this small village and pick where you would like to eat. Many of the restaurants will feature freshly caught fish of the day, such as sardines, mackerel, or sea bream.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.