Enjoy wide open views of the sea as you walk to Oia.
Distance 13.3 km
With the Atlantic Ocean as your constant companion, just take the time to enjoy the tranquillity of walking along the coast on this stage with wide open views of the sea. Arrive at the fishing village of Oia with its historic Monastery of Santa Marta de Oia. Enjoy an evening meal of grilled fish and sip on a glass of Vinho Verde as you take in the sea views.
Update: August 01, 2018
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
29T 510452 4638925
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Blister kit
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view