The start of this section is one of the toughest on the entire South West Coast Path. Pass beaches and coves on a relatively quiet sliver of coast before coming to Padstow Bay.
Distance 18.9 km
Small valleys mark your way for your final section before hopping aboard the ferry to cross the Doom Bar. Celebrate your trips end by sampling the cuisine at Rick Stein’s highly rated seafood restaurant.
Update: July 25, 2018
Tips and hints
This tour appears in the following itineraries:
SW 99656 80901
30U 370336 5606210
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view