Skirt the marshland area of A Xunquiera de Alba and walk through fields of crops to Caldas de Rei.
Distance 20.5 km
Walk through the historic centre of Pontevedra this morning until you reach the Puente del Burgo bridge over the Lerez River. Skirt round the marshland area of A Xunquiera de Alba before entering the beautiful landscapes of Bosques de Reiris and Lombo da Maceira. Walking through fields of crops you eventually reach the pretty spa town of Caldas de Reis.
Update: August 01, 2018
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
29T 529284 4698207
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view