Start your final day of walking into Santiago, the walking is varied and there are some inevitable stretches along the main roads into the cit
Distance 25.8 km
The route gets busier today as you head towards Santiago, but there are still pleasant sections through oak, pine and eucalyptus woodlands. You will soon spot the spires of the magnificent cathedral of Santiago de Compostela, and relish that moment of walking into Santiago and completing your journey.
Update: April 29, 2019
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
29T 527821 4732034
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view