Head towards Tormarton via Coomb's End before walking through farmland to the village of Cold Ashton.
Distance 14.8 km
Today is another mostly rural day, crossing fields and farmland to the pretty Dyrham Park, a beautiful old mansion nestling in an ancient deer park. Climb through Dyrham Woods, and continue onward to the village of Cold Ashton. The hamlet is build around a quaint 16th century church, and is a delightfully quiet place to spend the night before your final stretch into Bath.
Update: March 12, 2019
ST 75525 81669
30U 544791 5709341
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view