For the most of the route you will be following the red/white LW waymarks. Your walk does not begin on the Lycian Way, but at a spring in the village of Boyaci Pinar, near Hacioglan.
Distance 15.3 km
The Lycian Way heads inland here and gives you terrific views of the mountains that lie just inland from the coast (the western end of the Toros range). You will pass the ruins of ancient Phellos—almost so remote as to be a secret! Continue to the bustling little resort town of Kas, where the cobbled streets are lined with cafes and restaurants.
Update: October 02, 2018
35S 732112 4018964
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view