This spectacular walk takes you up to the ridge between Faralya and Kabak with fine views back to Oludeniz, before climbing into the ‘blind valley’ above Kabak.
Walk along the southwest slope of Baba Dag mountain to Kabak this morning, with pines trees on your left, and views of the sea to your right. A steep ascent then takes you out of the Aladere valley and finally reaches the village of Alinca, where the views back along the coast to Olu Deniz and ‘the seven capes’ are spectacular. You will be transferred from here to the idyllic lighthouse hotel in Gey.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.