There is a small river crossing as well as certain segments where the path may be covered in snow (depends on the time of year). Please take care here and watch your footing, as it may be slippery. When you cross the river, cross right between the two paths, as the water moves slowly here and there are some rocks which you can jump on.
Furthermore, you may be walking on a paved road with cars passing you, so please be careful and mindful of this fact when walking. Keep to the right hand side and make sure you are walking on the side of the road.
EquipmentWalking boots will suffice for this walk. If you feel more comfortable walking with walking poles, then we advise you to take these as well, especially since some of the path may be covered in snow and you will need to cross a river.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.