Enjoy your penultimate days walk which takes you through river valleys
Distance 18.7 km
A lovely day of walking through two river valleys, the Bermana and the Valga valley. There are just two brief sections of road walking today as you leave Caldas and then enter Padron. Padron is the starting point of James ministry in Spain, and where St James remains were brought to following his martyrdom in Jerusalem.
Update: April 29, 2019
Tips and hints
This walk is part of the following itineraries:
29T 529218 4716956
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view