Safety informationThis walk is on a well waymarked path from Busatte to Tempesta, take care on the metal sets of steps and walkways especially if wet as they will be slippery.
Tips and hints
The walk can be done in a morning or afternoon, so you just need some snacks and plenty of water in your day pack. There are cafes and restaurants in Torbole, if you wish to eat or drink before returning to Riva del Garda.
Ferry timetable link: http://www.visitgarda.com/en/lake-gara-ferries/
Riva del Garda
A bustling town on the northern shores of Lake Garda with a picture-postcard waterfront. There are plenty of things to see and do in Riva.
Riva del Garda town link: www.visitgarda.com/en/Riva-del-Garda-vacanze-lago-garda/
Museo Alto Garda: www.museoaltogarda.it/it/
EquipmentTake a small day pack with waterproofs and a warm layer in case of unexpected rainfall, or on cooler, wet days. For warmers days remember sunglasses, hat, and suncream for protection. Walking boots or sturdy walking shoes are needed as the paths are rough in latter part of the walk. Walking poles for the ascents and descents could also be useful.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.