Take the train to Bonassola (payable locally) and begin your walk to Deiva Marina.
The first part of your walk to Framura is extremely panoramic with wonderful views over the northern Ligurian coast. You can always shorten your walk by finishing in Framura and returning to Bonassola by train.
On reaching the pretty little town of Deiva Marina, why not take a cooling dip in the ocean to celebrate a wonderful day’s walk.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.