Walk to Santel, before taking a cable car to Meriz, follow the trail via Dosson to Molveno
Tips and hints
From 9 am to 5 pm. Opens April 25th and 26th, May 1st; on weekends from April 27th to May 26th, all days from May 30th to September 22nd and on weekends from September 28th to October 6th 2019
You can find all the timetables of Paganella’s cable cars/gondolas here https://www.paganella.net/en/lift-operating-times-summer
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.