Your route today follows country lanes to St Columb Major, before heading north towards the coast.
Distance 36 km
You can stop for lunch in Constantine Bay with views over the blue waters of Trevose Head. Alternatively, take a shorter route to charming town of Padstow renouned for Rick Stein's acclaimed fish and chip and gourmet restaurants (The Seafood Restaurant, St Pedroc’s Bistro, Rick Stein’s Café or Steins Fish & Chips). Sea food heaven!
Update: July 26, 2018
Tips and hints
This activity is included in the following intineraires:
SW 81128 61591
30U 352075 5586659
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view