This morning you will once again be cycling along the Cornish Way, this time between Mevagissey and Truro.
Distance 36.3 km
As you leave Mevagissey pedal through the picturesque Roseland peninsula before crossing the River Fal on a small ferry (payable locally). Late on in today’s cycle you pass the National Trust’s Tressilick Gardens located on the estuary of the River Fal. It has a superb and significant collection of exotic plants and is one of the most popular and famous gardens in all of England.
Update: July 26, 2018
Tips and hints
This activity is included in the following itineraries:
SX 01504 44889
30U 372667 5570238
Basic Equipment for Bike Riding
- Cycling helmet
- Cycling gloves
- Sturdy, comfortable and preferably waterproof footwear
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket)
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
Technical Equipment for Bike Riding
- Air pump or CO2 pump including cartridges
- Puncture repair kit
- Replacement inner tube
- Tire levers
- Chain tool
- Hex keys
- Phone / device holder as required
- Bike lock as required
- Where applicable, the bike must meet requirements for road use by having a bell, front and rear lamps and spoke reflectors
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view